Searching for the perfect tree from a Christmas tree farm in Arkansas is a fun family tradition that brings a little extra magic to this wonderful time of year.
We have put together a list of the best Christmas tree farms in Arkansas. If you happen to come across this post in the fall we also have a list of the best pumpkin patches in the state!
The mild winters in Arkansas make searching for a Christmas tree a perfect winter activity for all ages.
Photos at Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas
Christmas tree farms are also a wonderful place for photos and many of these farms are available to enter in September and October for professional photographers! Photographers will need to call for appointments and prices.
Check on them early to get the perfect photo for your Christmas card!
What to Expect at an Arkansas Christmas Tree Farm
On some farms you select your tree and then they cut it for you, shake it, bag it, and tie it to the top of your car.
On other farms you can take a saw and cut the tree yourself. Do note that if the shake is important. These are living trees in the woods and there could be critters in them so check them out before you bring them in your house.
Some of the farms have pre-cut trees from more states that are farther north in order to have a wider variety of trees.
If you are planning to cut your own please know that here in the south you are only going to find certain species of Christmas trees in Arkansas due to the climate in the state!
Types of Trees Sold at Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas
You won’t find Frasier Firs, Noble Firs, Blue Spruce and some of the other popular types of live trees growing at the Christmas tree farms in Arkansas. We simply don’t have the correct growing conditions for those.
Some of the lots do carry these species of trees pre-cut and shipped in from North Carolina and other states.
An Arkansas Christmas tree farm is most likely to have Leyland Cypress, Carolina Sapphire, and Virginia Pine. There are some other varieties as well.
- The Leyland Cypress is known for not shedding its leaves and is the right choice for anyone with tree allergies because it produces no pollen.
- The Carolina Sapphire bluish/silver color and has a nice aroma. It has a stocky conical shape.
- The Virginia Pine is a very fragrant, short needled pine with dense foliage and a good shape.
Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas
Note: We have done our best to make sure that this information about Christmas tree farms in Arkansas is accurate for 2021, but as you know, things can change.
Please ALWAYS CALL the farm of your choice to make sure they are open before you head out for a day of fun.
We wouldn’t want you to be disappointed!
Christmas Tree Farms in Central Arkansas
Motley’s Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 13724 Sandy Ann Dr. Little Rock, AR 72206
- Dates: November 20 – December 19th, 2021
- Hours: Closed on Thanksgiving Day. Closed on Mondays. Tuesday – Friday: 1pm to 6pm. Saturday -Sunday: 9am to 5pm
- Details: Enjoy the free wagon ride into and back from the field. You can cut the tree down yourself, or they will cut it for you. You can also choose a “Living Christmas Tree” that is in a potted container and can be planted in your yard after the holidays. They supply everything you need from the saw to the tie-down string. They also shake, bale, and load your tree for you. In addition to trees you will find a gift shop with thousands of ornaments.
- More Information: Motley’s Christmas Tree Farm
Bradbury Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 9427 Donna Lane. Mabelvale, AR 72103
- Dates: Open Thanksgiving through Christmas
- Times: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Details: This is a family owned and run Arkansas Christmas Tree farm that has been in operation since 1979. They have over 8,000 trees on about 35 acres.
- More Information: Bradley Christmas Tree Farm
Schillings Family Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 1476 Highway 294. Lonoke, AR
- Dates and Times: Open day after Thanksgiving. 1st weekend: 9:00 til 5:00 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) then 12:00 til 5:00 Monday-Wednesday and 9:00 til 5:00 Thursday-Sunday
- Details: This Christmas tree farm has been family owned and operated for more than 30 years. They grow Virginia Pine, Leyland Cypress and Carolina Sapphire. They also have flocked trees and Fraser Firs that are cut and delivered straight from the grower in North Carolina.
- More Information: Schillings Family Christmas Tree Farm
ROmance Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 1260 Highway 5 North. Romance AR, 72136
- Dates and Times: Opening Day is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Details: Leyland Cypress and Virginia Pines are grown here. They also have Fraser Firs and Noble Firs available to purchase. They will wrap your tree for you. There is a fun little train for the kids to ride and be sure and check out their facebook page for the dates that Santa will visit.
- More Information: Romance Christmas Tree Farm
Christmas Tree Farms in Northwest Arkansas
Wonderland Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 14821 Miser Road. Pea Ridge, AR 72751
- Dates: Opens November 20th.
- Times: Hours vary throughout the season. Check the hours here.
- Details: This is one of the most award winning of the Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas. You will find hay rides, a gift shop, leaves and greenery, as well as hot chocolate and Christmas cookies and local food vendors. Pick up your cart and hand saw and select the perfect tree for your family. It will be shaken and netted for you.
- More Information: Wonderland Christmas Tree Farm
Lolli’s Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 6100 Christmas Tree Lane. Rudy, Arkansas 72952
- Dates and Times: Open from Thanksgiving to December 22nd. Hours are 10-5:30 daily.
- Details: Family owned farm with Virginia Pine & Leland Cyprus trees. You choose your tree and they cut it for you! They take cash or check only and trees are priced by the foot
- More Information: Lolli’s Christmas Tree Farm
Christmas Tree Lane
- Location: 8102 S. HWY 23. Ozark, AR 72949
- Dates and Times: Opens November 20 through December 19. Hours vary depending on the date. You can check the hours here.
- Details: This is a family owned and run business with plenty of activities for all ages. In addition to selecting your tree you can sit and play some checkers while sipping hot chocolate and enjoying a Christmas cookie. You can also purchase unique and beautiful crafts from local artists at the Christmas store.
- More Information: Christmas Tree Lane
Christmas Tree Farms in Northeast Arkansas (Upper Delta)
The Crow’s Nest Farms
- Location: 545 Greene 628 Road. Paragould, AR
- Dates and Times: Opens November 20th. Dates and Times vary. Go to their website for more information.
- Details: You can cut your own tree with the provided handsaws or choose from the precut Fraser Firs which are delivered from a small family farm and are of premium quality. There is also a gift shop filled with ornaments, candles and decor. They also have a large selection of homemade jellies, jams, candy, fruit syrups, cookies, cane syrup and honey and can make up gift baskets which could be a wonderful gift.
- More Information: Crow’s Nest Farm
Christmas Tree Farms in Southeast Arkansas (Lower Delta)
Old Milo Tree Farm
- Location: 604 Ashley Road 485. Hamburg, AR 71646
- Dates and Times: They open the Friday after Thanksgiving at 10am. Monday through Friday: 2pm – 5pm, Saturdays: 10am – 5pm, and Sundays: 1pm – 5pm.
- Details: They grow gorgeous Leyland Cypress trees, Carolina Sapphire trees, and Blue Ice trees. We also offer fresh cut Fraser Fir trees, fresh wreaths and garlands.
- More Information: Old Milo Tree Farm
Christmas Tree Farms in Southwest Arkansas
May Hill Tree Farm
- Location: 711 Lafayette 27, Stamps, AR 71860
- Dates and Times: Opening day will be Black Friday, November 26, 9-5pm. Saturday, November 27th 9-5pm. Sunday, November 28th 2-5pm. Friday, December 3 9-5pm. Saturday, December 4 9-5pm. Sunday, December 5, 2-5pm. Will open weekend of December 10-12th if trees are still available. The farm will be closed when sold out of trees.
- Details: This is the first year that this Arkansas Christmas tree farm will be open. It is a lovely place. They will offer pre-cut Frasier Firs as well as Virginia Pine and Leyland Cypress from the field.
- More Information: May Hill Farms
McAlpine Christmas Tree Farm
- Location: 197 Christmas Tree Lane. Bismarck, AR 71929
- Dates and Times: Open every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve. 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Details: You will choose and cut your own tree. Saws are provided. They will shake and bail the trees and help you get them loaded on your vehicle. Selling Leyland Cypress, Virginia Pines and wreaths of assorted sizes.
- More Information: McAlpine Christmas Tree Farm
I hope that you enjoy your visit to one of the best Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas!
Let us know if there is another Christmas tree farm that we need to include in our list.
Thanks for stopping by.