Fall in Arkansas is the best! You have the start of football, cooler temperatures, the changing colors of the leaves, and all the fun fall activities. Visiting one of the many pumpkin patches in Arkansas is one of the most quintessentially fall things to do.
There isn’t much better than an October day with blue skies and cool breezes spent in a place with pumpkins, corn mazes, hay rides, and laughter.
If a fall visit to one of the pumpkin patches in Arkansas isn’t already a tradition in your household perhaps you should make it one!
Here is our list of the best Arkansas pumpkin patches.
We also have a list of the best Christmas Tree Farms in Arkansas. Once pumpkin season is over it’ll soon be time for Christmas! Or if you are thinking about spring here is everything you need to know to get the best strawberries in Arkansas!
Best Pumpkin Patches in Arkansas
We have done our best to make sure that this information about pumpkin patches in Arkansas is accurate for 2023, but as you know, things can change.
Please ALWAYS CALL or CHECK THE WEBSITE of the pumpkin patch before you visit to make sure they are open before you head out for a day of fun.
We wouldn’t want you to be disappointed!
Also, be sure and check the costs. They are updated to the best of our ability as of August, 2023 but some of the pumpkin patches may not have changed from their 2022 pricing on their websites.
Admission Fees do not always include every activity and pumpkins are priced separately.
Pumpkin Patches in Central Arkansas
- Location: West of Little Rock just past Pinnacle Mountain State Park – 13810 Combee Ln, Roland, AR 72135
- Admission Fee: $10 (for everyone over 2 years of age)
- Dates: September 30 – October 31
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am to 2pm, Friday, Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 6pm. Pumpkins are sold separately
- Details: Bobrook is a working family farm as well as an event venue. At the pumpkin patch you can pick your own pumpkin, take a hayride, enjoy mazes, farm animals, and pig races, and find tons of photo opportunities.
- Contact: BoBrook Farms
Hick’s Family Farms
- Location: 184 Lasiter Road, Lonoke, AR
- Admission Fee: Ages 4 and under are free. Ages 5 and up $10 plus tax
- Dates: Saturdays and Sundays in October
- Hours: Saturdays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sundays 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Details: Hicks Family Farms has it all. Of course there is pumpkin picking, but also you will find a corn maze that changes every year, a hay maze, a zipline, a hayride, swings, slides, and so much more.
- Contact: Hicks Family Farms
Motley’s Pumpkin Patch
- Location: On the south side of Little Rock – 13724 Sandy Ann Dr. Little Rock, AR 72206
- Admission Fee: $12.95 plus tax for basic admission. $17.95 for do it all admission. Under 3 years of age – Free. Age 65 and up – Free.
- Dates: September 30 – October 31
- Hours: Thursday and Friday 10:00 – 5:00, Friday and Saturday 9:00 – 6:00
- Details: Motley’s has been in business for 40 years! You can pick your own pumpkins right off the vine. Take a tractor-drawn wagon ride into the fields and around the farm. Let the children run around in the play area. See the farm animals and shop at the holiday store.
- Contact: Motley’s Pumpkin Patch
- Location: 12223 Hwy 9, Benton, AR 72019
- Admission Fee: $7 for everyone ages 2 and up
- Dates: September 23 – October 31
- Hours: Friday through Sunday 9am-6pm
- Details: They have home grown pumpkins, hayrides, a BIG SLIDE, swings, farm animals, and tons of photo opportunities.
- Contact: Roseberry Farms
Schaefers and Collins Pumpkin Patch
- Location: 864 Lollie Road, Mayfower , AR 72106
- Admission Fee: Prices vary depending on what you want to do. $9 for entrance and picking a pumpkin. Hayrides and train are priced separately.
- Dates: September 23 through October 31st.
- Hours: Watch their facebook for upcoming hours
- Details: They offer hayrides, train rides, large play area, animal barn, sand box, and a corn pit. You will also find sunflower and cotton fields and plenty of photo ops.
- Contact: Schaefer’s Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patches in Northwest Arkansas
- Location: 5355 Parsons Rd, Springdale, AR 72764
- Cost: Pricing varies depending on the dates, but is approximately $11 per person
- Dates: September 8 – November 4
- Hours: Thursdays 3pm – 9:30pm (only in October, no Thursday openings in September) Fridays 3pm – 9:30pm, Saturdays: 9am – 9:30pm, Closed on Sundays
- Details: This place offers fall family fun on the farm. They have a large corn maze, a pumpkin patch, pony rides, farm animals, pig races, and a kids play area.
- Contact: Farmland Adventures
McGarrah Farms Rivercrest Orchard
- Location: 2991 S Dead Horse Mountain Rd. Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Cost: There are various prices but if you want to do almost everything the cost is $20.95 plus tax. The “Farm Pass” is $12.95 plus tax and also includes a bunch of fun activities.
- Dates: September 9 – October 29
- Hours: Thursdays 3pm -8pm, Fridays 3pm – 8pm, Saturdays 10am – 8pm, Sundays 10am – 6pm
- Details: They have live music, a corn maze, pumpkin patch, and zinnia and sunflower fields. But that’s not all…there are also apple blasters, bounce pillows, a low ropes course, a barrel train, hayrides, play areas and even more!
- Contact: McGarrah Farms Rivercrest Orchard
Pumpkin Patches in Northeast Arkansas
- Location: Jackson Farm is located near the town of Black Rock, Arkansas. Between Smithville and Black Rock. Their address is: 2798 HWY 117 Black Rock, AR 72415.
- Admission Cost: General Admission Tickets are $17.95 online and $13.95 for seniors ages 65 and older. Children 2 and under are free. Military with a valid ID are free. Prices might be higher at the gate.
- Dates: September 30 – November 5
- Hours: Sat: 10am-7pm, Sun: 12pm-7pm
- Details: General admission includes all kinds of fun activities such as great photo ops, wonderful flower fields, an obstacle course, an old west town, big slides, a corn pit playground, and so much more!
- Contact: The website is: Jackson Farm, and you can also find them on Facebook!
Peebles Farm Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
- Location: Located east of Searcy in the Upper Delta region of Arkansas. Peebles Farm is halfway between Augusta, Arkansas and McCrory, Arkansas on hwy 64. They are on the north side of the road, across from the John Deere tractor place.
- Admission Cost: Regular admission $15 (free for 2 and under)
- Dates: September 22 – October 30
- Hours: Wednesday through Friday – 2pm – 6pm (with limited activities) Saturday – 9am – 7pm. Sunday – Noon – 7pm.
- Details: Ranked by Southern Living Magazine as one of the top 5 pumpkin patches in the south! Huge 20 acre corn maze. U-pick pumpkins. Zinnia and sunflower fields. Horse and wagon rides. Playground for the kids.
- Contact: Peebles Farm
- Location: Far northeast corner of Arkansas 671 County Road 336, Piggott, AR 72454
- Cost: Standard package – $12, there are some add-ons that are priced separately.
- Dates: September 16 through October 31
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 1pm – 6pm
- Details: Corn maze, a kids playground called the Friendly Forest, farm animals, pedal tractors for kids to ride, pig scramble, a zipline, hay rides, and more! This is a fun pumpkin patch for those who love a little bit of scary as they have “Horror in the Hollow” on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Contact: Pumpkin Hollow
Pumpkin Patches in Southwest Arkansas
Circle D Funny Farm
- Location: 11384 Hwy 222 Malvern, AR 72104
- Cost: $10 for all activities. Pumpkins, concessions are extra.
- Dates: Saturdays and Sundays only: September 23 through October 29
- Hours: Saturdays 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sundays 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Details: This is the newest pumpkin patch on the list as it just opened in 2023. It is also one of the most unique because they feature exotic animals! You can even take a hayride through their exotic animal enclosure. Visitors can also can hand feed a water buffalo, llama, alpaca, emus and see the famous Zorro the Zebra. There is also a bounce pad, corn pit, pumpkin bowling and plenty of photo opportunities. Also be sure and check out the concession stands!
- Contact: They have a website at Circle D Funny Farm and are also on Facebook here.
Garner Homestead Family Farm
- Location: 1376 Lonsdale Cutoff Road, Lonsdale, Arkansas
- Cost: $7
- Dates: September 26 through November 4
- Hours: Tuesday 11:30am – 6:30pm, Wednesday 10am – 3pm, Thursday and Friday, 11:30am – 6:30pm Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Details: This is a family farm where you experience a hayride, cornfield maze, nature trails, an animal petting area, and lots of pumpkins.
- Contact: Garner Homestead Family Farm
- Location: They are in Bodcaw, Arkansas on county road 15 in southwestern Nevada County. They suggest to follow their signs from the old convenience store downtown.
- Cost: $8 for general admission. There will be three live concerts in the show barn and the cost will be $20 for general admission and the concert. Children 2 and under are free.
- Dates: September 30, October 7, 14, 21, and 28
- Hours: 10am – 3pm
- Details: They have a beautiful show barn with seating for the concerts, lots of homegrown pumpkins, a petting zoo, playground, hayride, maze, nature trail, and more. This is a beautiful working farm!
- Contact: Their website is found at Miracle Farms Market and they are also on Facebook here.
We hope that you enjoy this list of the best pumpkin patches in Arkansas!
Let us know if there are pumpkin patches that we have missed that need to be added to the list!
Thanks for stopping by.