This post is for those seeking thrills and frights…for those who love the rush of adrenaline and a bit of scary suspense…for those who enjoy spine-tingling surprises and a perfect jump scare…here is a list of the spookiest haunted houses in Arkansas.
They say that haunted houses are popular because they offer a chilling but safe space to confront your fears and test your courage.
I think that Arkansas’ haunted houses are just plain ol’ spooky fun
Haunted Houses in Arkansas
We are trying to include as many of the best and biggest of the Haunted Houses in Arkansas. This list is updated for 2023.
However, ALWAYS check the websites before you go to make sure of the hours and dates!
NOTE: Some of these Arkansas haunted houses are CASH ONLY so do check that before you go.
Haunted Houses in Central Arkansas
Creepy Works Haunted House (Conway, Arkansas)
- Location: 150 Highway 286 East Conway, AR 72032
- Dates and Hours: Opens September 29 and 30 from 7pm-11pm. October 6 through October 21 on Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm-midnight. October 25 and 26 from 7pm-11pm. October 27 through October 31 from 7pm – midnight.
- Cost: Adults: $15 Kids 12 and under: $13
- Details: Southern INhospitality
- Contact: Website: Creepy Works. Phone: (501) 472-2325. Email: Dave@creepyworks.com
Fear Factory 501 (Jacksonville, Arkansas)
- Location: 25120 Hwy 107 Jacksonville, Arkansas
- Dates and Hours: Fear Factory 501 opens September 30 and will be open on Fridays and Saturdays through October 21 with the normal hours of 7pm to 11pm. They will open October 26, 29, and 30th from 7pm – 10pm. On October 28 and October 31 they will be open from 7pm until midnight.
- Cost: $20 for a single pass and $30 for a speed pass.
- Details: Known as the place where darkness never sleeps Fear Factory 501 offers 6 attractions in one house for one price.
- Contact: Website – Fear Factory 501 or Phone: (501) 912-7976
Haunted Hotel (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Location: 10800 Arch Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Dates and Hours: Open Friday and Saturday Nights from September 22 thru October 2 from Open from Thursday, Oct 19 – Sunday Oct 22. And Thursday, October 26 through October 31. Weeknights: 7pm – 10pm, weekends 7pm – midnight
- Cost: $25 for single pass, $30 for speed pass
- Details: An immersive haunted house experience that will leave you shaking in fear.
- Contact: Website – Haunted Hotel of Arkansas, on Facebook: Haunted Hotel, and Phone: 501-804-1782 or 501-804-8883
The Reaper Haunted House and the Haunted Hollow (NLR, Arkansas)
- Location: 15312 Mac Arthur Dr. NLR, AR 72118
From I-40 take Morgan Maumelle exit onto 365 and head East. You will pass the Dollar General
- Dates and Hours: Open September 29 – October 21 on Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm – 11pm. Open every evening from October 22 through November 1 from 7pm to 11 on Friday and Saturday and 7pm to 10pm on all other days.
- Cost: $20 and on Halloween night $25 CASH ONLY
- Details: They claim to be the most intense Haunted House in Arkansas!
- Contact: Website – The Reaper Haunted House Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 501-400-3116
Royal Haunted House (Benton, Arkansas)
- Location: In the Royal Theater – 111 South Market Street, Benton, AR
- Dates and Hours: From October 13 through the next three weekends, closing Halloween night. Operation dates are October 13-14, 19-21 and 27-28 & 31 from 7pm to 9pm.
- Cost: Tickets are $10 and can be bought online starting September 29th at www.theroyalplayers.ticketleap.com. Walk-ups are welcome.
- Details: The Royal Haunted House was rated the #1 Haunt in 2021 and 2022 by AR Haunted Houses. You will experience intense audio, strobe lights, low light conditions and more.
- Contact: Website: Royal Theater Facebook: The Royal Players Phone Number: (501) 315-5483
Village of Screams (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Village of Screams is normally located in Little Rock, Arkansas. They have lost their location and will not be open in 2023. They say on their website that they are looking for a new place to open in 2024
Haunted Houses in Northeast Arkansas
Chill Factor (Trumann, Arkansas)
- Location: 115 E Main Street Trumann, AR 72472
- Dates and Hours: Opens September 22 through October 28 on Fridays and Saturdays plus open on Halloween night.
- Cost: There are 2 different attractions. The Chill Factor Haunted House and the Carnival of Carnage are $15 each when purchased separately or $25 for both.
- Details: Located in an 8200 SQ FT building in downtown Trumann. 2 thrilling and chilling haunted houses with themed rooms and mazes with trap doors.
- Contact: Website: Chill Factor Haunted House On Facebook: Chill Factor Phone: (901) 661-2390
Horror in the Hollow (Piggott, Arkansas)
- Location: 671 County Road 336 Piggott, AR 72454
- Dates and Hours: Haunting starts September 23 – October 28, 2023 on Friday and Saturday nights only at approximately 7 p.m. Ticket sales begin at 6:30p.m. and end at 10:00p.m.
- Cost: There are several different attractions with different prices. Two haunts – $25.00, Three haunts – $30.00 (Triple Terror Ticket), Grimm’s Ghoul Bus – $20 (or $15 in addition to any other haunted attraction ticket), RIP Pass (Fast pass) $20 in addition to any of above haunt tickets. (RIP pass applies to all 3 haunted attractions and Zombie Paintball)
- Details: There are several different attractions on this large property. Some of these include: GRIMM’S GHOUL BUS, AMITY ASYLUM, FOREST OF FRIGHT, and BUBBA’S BUTCHER BARN
- Contact: Website: Horror in the Hollow
Scared City Haunted House and Terror ridge (Jonesboro, Arkansas)
- Location: 8076 Highway 49 South Jonesboro, AR 72404
- Dates and Hours: Opens October 6 through October 21 on Fridays and Saturdays from 8pm to 2am. From October 21 through October 31 the attraction will be open nightly from 8pm to 2am
- Cost: $15
- Details: Scared City and Terror Ridge have merged into one which means twice the screams and scares.
- Contact: On Facebook at Scared City Haunted House
Haunted Houses in North Central Arkansas
Foukelore Slaughterhouse (Gravesville, Arkansas)
- Location: 329 Tilly Lane, Gravesville, AR 72039
- Dates and Hours: Opens September 29 and then every Friday and Saturday in October and Halloween night.
- Cost: $12 CASH ONLY
- Details: You can choose from 3 different levels of intensity.
- Contact: Contact on Facebook: Foukelore Slaughterhouse Phone: 501-294-9799
Fields of Terror (Gassville, Arkansas)
- Location: 116 Snowball Drive Gassville, AR 72635
- Dates and Hours: Starts Sept. 29th and runs every Friday and Saturday in October and Halloween Night from dark until 10pm.
- Cost: $25 or $30VIP
- Details: This is a venue with plenty of indoor and outdoor space for haunting. However, if you don’t like haunted houses there will be some fun vendors on site to enjoy
- Contact: Website: Fields of Terror On Facebook: Fields of Terror Phone: 870-404-3861
The River Haunt (Batesville, Arkansas)
- Location: 570 Stadium Drive, Batesville, AR
- Dates and Hours: Opening October 6 every Friday and Saturday through October and open Halloween. Hours are 7pm to 10pm
- Cost: $20
- Details: Buy tickets and make reservations on their facebook page.
- Contact: On Facebook: The River Haunt
More Wonderful Fall Things in Arkansas…
We have several posts about the wonderful fall activities in Arkansas. We have a list of th best things to do in the fall in Arkansas, as well as a few of the best places to see fall color, and some of the most haunted and spookiest sites in the state.
Planning some family activities? A visit to a pumpkin patch is a great thing to do with children.
Also, fall is hiking season in Arkansas and we would love to tell you about some of our favorite hikes, as well as some beautiful tree house rentals that would be gorgeous for a get-away while the autumn leaves are at their peak.
Enjoy one of our favorite seasons in our favorite state!
Haunted Houses in Northwest Arkansas
The Asylum Haunted House (Cave Springs, Arkansas)
- Location: 210 N. Main Street Cave Springs AR 72718
- Dates and Hours: September 30 7pm – Midnight, October 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 26, 27-28 7pm – Midnight, October 31 (Halloween) 7 pm – 11 pm
- Cost: Through October 7 – $20, All the rest of the dates $25
- Details: They do not recommend bringing young children as they do not “tone down” the scare for anyone.
- Contact: Website: The Asylum Haunted House Phone: (479) 877-0701
The Expelled (Huntsville, Arkansas)
- Location: 29555 HWY 23 Huntsville Ar 72740 US
- Dates and Hours: Every Friday and Saturday in October and Halloween night. From 7pm to 11pm. Last ticket sold at 11:00
- Cost: The Main Event $20. The Last Boo-Rah on October 12 is kid and family friendly with no scares $10.
- Details: This haunted house is located in abandoned slaughter house. It has 25 horrifically detailed spaces, and a jump at every corner.
- Contact: Website: The Expelled Phone: (479) 466-8556 TEXT ONLY
Asylum X Haunted House (Fort Smith, Arkansas)
- Location: 223 N 10th St. Fort Smith, AR 72901
- Dates and Hours: Fridays & Saturdays from September 30 through Nov 5 from 6pm to midnight.
- Cost: General Admission- $20 Fast Pass- $30
- Details: They have monster lights available to keep the monsters away and make it less scary.
- Contact: On Facebook: Asylum X Haunted House Phone: 479-353-9180
Banshee Manor Haunted Attraction (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
- Location: 4520 North College Avenue Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Dates and Hours: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from October 13 through the end of the month. 7pm – 11pm on Friday and Saturday, 7pm – 10pm on Sundays. October 30 is No Scare Night from 7pm-9pm. Halloween night 7pm-9pm.
- Cost: $15
- Details: No one under 6 allowed. Ages 6-13 Must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contact: On Facebook: Banshee Manor Website: Banshee Manor Phone: 479-879-3368
Carpenter’s Mortuary Spookhouse (Gentry, Arkansas)
- Location: 136 East Main Street Gentry, AR 72734
- Dates and Hours: Fridays and Saturdays through the month of October and Halloween night from 7pm-11pm.
- Cost: $20
- Details: The building was once the city’s morgue and funeral chapel.
- Contact: Website: Carpenter’s Mortuary Facebook: Carpenter’s Mortuary Phone: (423) 742-6866
The Haunted Prison (Van Buren, Arkansas)
- Location: 3138 Dora Rd Van Buren, AR 72956
- Dates and Hours: Open Friday and Saturday nights from September 29 through the month of October and Halloween night from 7pm to midnight.
- Cost: Haunted Prison $20, Trail of Terror $20, Combo ticket $30
- Details: They have both a trail and a haunted house and you can do one or the other or both!
- Contact: On Facebook: The Haunted Prison Phone: 479-769-0398
Haunts on the Hill (Dover, Arkansas)
- Location: 203 College Street Dover, Arkansas
- Dates and Hours: October 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31 7:30pm-10pm
- Cost: $10 adults, $5 Students
- Details: This is a fundraiser that the Dover senior class does annually
Nightmares Haunted House (Bentonville, Arkansas)
- Location: 3706 NW Frontage Rd, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Dates and Hours: Each Friday and Saturday From 09/23/23 through 10/31/22. They start at dusk and stop selling tickets at 11:00pm. On Halloween Night tickets are sold from dusk to 10pm
- Cost: General Admission $25, Fast Pass $40
- Details: This is an intense, high-energy haunted attraction that uses the latest technology. Proceeds go to the Bentonville Breakfast Lions Club and then are donated back to the community.
- Contact: Website: Nightmares Haunted House On Facebook: Nightmares Haunted House
Riverside Entertainment: Warehouse of Fear (Siloam Springs, Arkansas)
- Location: 17023 Chamber Springs Rd, Siloam Springs, AR 72761-8726
- Dates and Hours: Every Friday and Saturday from September 29 through October including Halloween night 7pm-11pm.
- Cost: $25 general admission, $40 fast pass
- Details: Highly rated haunted house across several states. They also have haunted carriage rides which are kid and family friendly.
- Contact: Website: Riverside Entertainment Facebook: Riverside Entertainment Phone: 479-524-0014
Haunted Houses in South Arkansas
Reapers Night Off (Donaldson, Arkansas)
- Location: 572 Harpling Rd Donaldson, AR 71941
- Dates and Hours: Friday and Saturday September 29 through October 21. October 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31. Hours: 7:30pm to 11:00
- Cost: $15 CASH ONLY
- Details: Check their calendar for scaredy cat hour where you can enjoy a walk through without all the monsters.
- Contact: Website: Reapers Night Off
The Haunt Bearden (Bearden, Arkansas)
- Location: 2 First Street, Bearden, AR
- Dates and Hours: Fridays and Saturdays from September 29 through October 28 and October 30 and 31. 7pm – midnight.
- Cost: $15
- Details: Over 8,000 square feet!
- Contact: On Facebook: The Haunt Bearden Phone: 870-687-1302
El Dorado Haunt (El Dorado, Arkansas)
- Location: 2974-2984 Haynesville Highway, El Dorado, AR
- Dates and Hours: October 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 31 from 7pm until….
- Cost: $15
- Details: Based on fairy tales where the endings are definitely not happily ever after.
- Contact: Website: Eldo Haunt On Facebook: El Dorado Haunt
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope that you enjoy all of the great haunted houses in Arkansas!
Let us know if we have missed one of your favorites.